[Ironruby-core] Problems installing rake

Lars Von Wedel vonWedel at web.de
Fri Dec 18 03:12:09 EST 2009

I installed Ironruby, mainly for the purpose of experimenting with rake. Using 'igem install rake' fails, I suspect due to authentication issues with the proxies on our company network.

I then downloaded the rake sources as of 0.8.7 and ran 'ir install.rb' in the sources directory, but this doesn't seem to work either.

What am I doing wrong or are there any other options to install rake for IronRuby ?

Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!