[Ironruby-core] IronRuby + ActiveRecord + MySql

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 4 20:56:54 EST 2009

There is an ADO.NET driver for MySQL here: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.1.html, which should work with this activerecord adapter: http://github.com/jschementi/activerecord-mssql-adapter. However, I haven't tested it so I'm not sure what snags you'll run into. Has anyone else tried this out?