[Ironruby-core] Trying to run _why's Camping framework on IronRack / IIS

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 31 23:27:52 EDT 2009

Cool! Great repro. This issue is related to bug http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=1535 (Range is Enumerable and therefore implements Enumerable#to_a, which should be called by * operator). I’ve amended it and increased its priority to High.

The workaround is to call to_ary/to_a explicitly:

>>> [*(r.respond_to?(:to_ary) ? r.to_ary : r.to_a)].size
=> 4

Tomas