[Ironruby-core] Core Review: Time and IO#open fixes

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sun Aug 23 17:51:25 EDT 2009

The IO#open block fix is almost correct yet it should rather be fixed in the RuleControlFlowBuilder.
Since "args.GetBlock() != null" is a dynamic condition (the call-site doesn't statically encode the value of the block) a rule test also needs to be added for nullity of the block. Otherwise call-site caching would be broken.
I'll take a look at it.

Tomas