[Ironruby-core] Some deleted tag files have appeared again in the Git repository

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 17 14:26:42 EDT 2009

The file probably got recreated during merge conflict resolution. Jim is OOF today. He can look into it when he gets back. Also, Jim is going to pull newer versions of the specs, and will be regenerating the tag files soon anyway (as needs to be done after every pull from the RubySpec repo). Thanks for the watchful eye!