[Ironruby-core] KernelOps.Sleep

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 13 14:38:39 EDT 2009

I had pushed a commit where the return type was changed to int in both KernelOps.cs and Initializers.Generated.cs. Have you pulled from my fork? Maybe you got into a bad state when you later pulled from irmain (which uses int in both files) and resolved merge conflicts differently in the two files. Use gitk to see if you have http://github.com/shri/ironruby/commit/a3da993f39235b9d7f712d8d16d7d8bb3bb62079 which will let you determine whether you should go with int or double. Or just do a clean pull from irmain if you don’t want to worry about it. Jim has pulled my changes and will be pushing them to irmain in a day or two anyway…