[Ironruby-core] KernelOps.Sleep

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Thu Aug 13 13:33:26 EDT 2009

I just got the latest from ironruby/ironruby, but I get a build error in
Initializers.Generated.cs:
"C:\Users\rriley1\dev\ironruby\Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby\Ruby.sln" (default
target) (1) ->
"C:\Users\rriley1\dev\ironruby\Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby\Libraries.LCA_RESTRICTED\IronRuby.Libraries.csproj"
(default
target) (11) ->
(CoreCompile target) ->
  Initializers.Generated.cs(2940,17): error CS0407: 'double
IronRuby.Builtins.KernelOps.Sleep(object, double)' has the
wrong return type
  Initializers.Generated.cs(3192,17): error CS0407: 'double
IronRuby.Builtins.KernelOps.Sleep(object, double)' has the
wrong return type

In the Sleep method, the return value is a double; however, Initializers
expects the method to return an int. Should the return value be cast or
converted to an int again (that seems to be part of the latest change)?

R^2