[Ironruby-core] Cucumber status

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 11 17:31:42 EDT 2009

The 0.9.0 release has no known issues with Cucumber. A comment in http://hotgazpacho.org/2009/06/cucumber-and-ironruby-it-runs/ mentions a EncoderFallbackException issue, but Tomas checked and it was because the user was using a non-standard character for “-“ (hyphen). If you are interested in using Cucumber, please do try it out and open bugs on http://ironruby.codeplex.com/ for any issues you see so that they can be fixed for the next release.

Shri