[Ironruby-core] ActiveRecord update

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Aug 11 16:09:21 EDT 2009

ironruby-dbi should be working but I made a change to how it deals with the
params and I think that there are perhaps some changes required to the
sqlserver-adapter.
I haven't had time to look into/test this stuff yet. But skimming the
sqlserver adapter code on github makes me think that the only thing required
would be to provide a different connection string to the sqlserver adapter.

They don't use parameters so the change I made to dbi doesn't make any
difference to them.
ironruby-dbi is passing all the dbi baseline tests so I'm hoping that would
be enough to get it to work.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz