[Ironruby-core] Problems running irtests.bat

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 6 18:49:18 EDT 2009

Could you check which processes are lying around? Do you run irtests.rb using MRI or ir.exe? You should be able to run it with MRI. That way, you can check if there is a ruby.exe process lying around (which would be irtests.rb), or an ir.exe process (for the actual test tasks spawned by irtests.rb). If its an ir.exe process, it would be helpful if you could attach with a debugger, and see what its blocked on.