[Ironruby-core] Problems running irtests.bat

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Aug 6 18:33:22 EDT 2009

It just doesn't fall through reallyso it doesn't really hang but rather
stalls or hibernates or something. I think the process just doesn't exit
after printing everything but it's also not doing any work anymore.
The specs execute completely.

Apart from the smoke tests and legacy tests i can run all the tests in 2
blocks. I can run the specs and then I can run the rubygems, rake and yaml
tests but I have to choose which bit I want to run
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim