[Ironruby-core] Problems running irtests.bat

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Thu Aug 6 17:15:27 EDT 2009

During our pair programming session today, Shri, Kevin, and I walked through
some issues running RubySpecs from irtests and rake test:spec_a. The issue
appears to have something to do with the path, as we tried numerous usages
of system with various commands. We finally solved it by adding mspec_path =
"#{root}\\..\\External.LCA_RESTRICTED\\Languages\\IronRuby\\mspec\\mspec\\
bin" and including mspec_path at the beginning of mspec_base =
"#{mspec_path}\\mspec ci -fd", effectively hard-coding the path.
I believe Kevin also had this problem, so if anyone else is having the
problem, you can try that. After making those changes, everything ran fine
for me.

Ryan Riley
ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
http://panesofglass.org/