[Ironruby-core] irake db:create

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat Aug 1 12:49:54 EDT 2009

It's not expected to work, as that hasn't been implemented. Keep in mind the mssql adapter will be going away in favor of the standard sqlserver activerecord adapter, since ironruby supports the Ruby dbi module now. The documentation will be updated to reflect this shortly.

Many adapters don't support create because not all databases support it, without shelling out or something like that.

Sent from my phone