[Ironruby-core] irake db:create

Shay Friedman lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Aug 1 12:48:07 EDT 2009

[Sorry if it's the third time you receive that, I'm having a hard time
with the mailing list...]

I try to run "irake db:create" on my IronRuby on Rails app but it
doesn't create the database. I have changed the connection adapter to

Is it a bug or it is not expected to work?

By the way, when debugging the code I see that some files are being
required but are missing like "rubygems/defaults/operating_system" or
"rubygems/defaults/ironruby". I don't know if it's related though.

Many thanks,

Shay Friedman
Follow me: http://twitter.com/ironshay