[Ironruby-core] inheriting from an abstract class

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Apr 30 15:46:56 EDT 2009

I've been working with Kean Walmsley to get the same samples going he has
for IronPython but with IronRuby.
In this process he's inheriting of an abstract class inside the autocad
assemblies, but when that new ruby class is instantiated IronRuby isn't
happy at all.

IR is complaining that the class doesn't implement IRubyObject or that it is
a class. But when I create a non-abstract class and make the ruby object
inherit of that empty non-abstract class things it does work.

I'll submit this on codeplex with the error message I guess :)