[Ironruby-core] Console.Writeline - 2147483647 arguments?

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 27 09:22:02 EDT 2009

And in case it's not obvious, the CLR->Ruby casing/name-translation rules are

1) CLR namespaces and interfaces must be capitalized as they are mapped onto Ruby modules
2) CLR classes must be capitalized as they are mapped onto Ruby classes
3) CLR methods that you call may either retain their original spelling (ie "WriteLine") or they may be used in a more Rubyesque form which is obtained by translating CamelCase to lowercase_and_delimited (ie "write_line").
4) CLR virtual methods which you override from IronRuby must be in their lowercase_and_delimited form.

(Do we have a document that describes this?)