[Ironruby-core] Planning?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 23 20:19:23 EDT 2009

Ivan, I’m not sure if anyone ever replied to this, but I can help clarify some things for you.

IronRuby will be 1.0 by Oscon2009.

I’m showing what we’ve got so far with Rails at RailsConf in a couple weeks. I’ve been updating the website with the status of Rails, so just keep an eye on http://ironruby.net/Documentation/Rails if you’re curious. There is an ActiveRecord adapter (http://gist.github.com/100070), but it’s not complete yet. Ray Vernagus will be giving me a hand in polishing it up. I’m also planning on showing IIS support, as we did the work last year but never did anything with it. I also want to show ASP.NET MVC =P

Need any other clarification?