[Ironruby-core] Review: fixes for Array#rindex and Array#reverse_each

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:58:35 EDT 2009

Hi,
I just pushed two fixes on my repository, the first one addresses a
bug in Array#rindex (there was a bug in my last commit) and the second
one makes Array#reverse_each compliant with the rubyspecs.

http://github.com/nrk/ironruby/commit/d2b18f5d01a49cb62a2ea0c205e1cf1233ac94e0

>From the commit message:

* Fixed a bug in IListOps.ReverseIndex (core/array/rindex specs were
passing, this bug was triggered under certain conditions different from
the ones defined in the specs)

* Fixed ArrayOps.ReverseEach to make it not fail when elemens in the array
are removed from inside a block.

See also the attached diff.

Thanks,
Daniele