[Ironruby-core] RUBYLIB environment variable?

Andrew S. Townley ast at atownley.org
Wed Apr 22 10:50:20 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 21:55 +0900, Seo Sanghyeon wrote:
> 2009/4/22 Andrew S. Townley <ast at atownley.org>:
> > The only way to add local paths seems to be to use the -I command line
> > arguments.  While this works, I'm surprised that RUBYLIB isn't
> > supported.  I was pleasantly surprised when I installed JRuby and fired
> > it up to test things and noticed that I didn't have to do anything
> > different than in MRE to have it find files.
> IronRuby is not as mature as JRuby.

Yeah, I know... :)  Still, this is one of the main features that I use
when doing local development so I don't have to remember/retype long
command lines when I'm experimenting or running commands.

Done.  http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=718

Andrew S. Townley <ast at atownley.org>