[Ironruby-core] Error when running Cucumber examples with IronRuby

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 20 02:58:06 EDT 2009

Could you modify the cucumber Ruby sources so that it does not use "break" in evaled code (unless the break is in a loop or a block)? From the output Chamini had sent before, it looks like "_nt_keyword_space" is a method defined using eval, and it has the break that is not in a loop or a block. You could modify the eval code to use some other control flow instead of a break - like throwing an exception. This will allow you to find other problems that may be hidden behind this one.