[Ironruby-core] More fixes for core/array specs

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:38:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

just a self-reply to point out that the changes in ArrayOps.ToArray
introduced a regression for Array#to_ary (reported by
core/array/to_ary) due to the different behaviour of Array#to_a and
Array#to_ary on subclasses of Array. I have already fixed this on my
local repository, I'm just waiting to have a few more commits to
rebase and push the next set of changes on github.