[Ironruby-core] platform_is fix needed ?

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:45:33 EDT 2009


> I'm doing an update to the specs right now, so can we wait until that goes through, then see if it is still an issue?

Sure. If it still fails after the update, I pushed a fix here:
http://github.com/thbar/ironruby/commit/87a9613939942ab50ae5a152c2f84a61e55d99f5
(one remaining failure after that).

-- Thibaut


More information about the Ironruby-core mailing list