[Ironruby-core] Some feedback on the compile/test process

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 05:59:25 EDT 2009

I confirm that I can reproduce this bug on my system too (it-IT). See
below for a simpler test case:

>>> puts 1.1
=> nil
>>> p 1.1
=> nil

The problem is in IoOps.ToPrintedString, where there is indeed an
obj.ToString() for doubles. Converting it with Convert.ToString(obj,
System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture) seems to fix the
issue, but I have just tried it in the REPL without running the test
suite yet. If you want, I can commit this fix in my repository if it
passes the tests.