[Ironruby-core] "mspec ci" throws an exception

Thibaut Barrère thibaut.barrere at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:23:24 EDT 2009

should I open a bug on codeplex for that ? Is anyone else meeting the
same issue ? (details below)

C:\Git\ironruby\Merlin\Main\Languages\Ruby>mspec ci
IronRuby 0.3 on .NET
script.rb:172:in `files': undefined method `inject' for nil:NilClass
        from mspec-ci.rb:11:in `options'
        from script.rb:189:in `main'
        from mspec-ci:0

I had a closer look and saw that the files methods in script.rb is
passed a nil files argument. This is caused by

line 54: patterns = config[:ci_files] if patterns.empty?

config[:ci_files] is nil.

I searched for ci_files on all the files but can't find anything that
would set this key in the hash (except for tests).

-- Thibaut