[Ironruby-core] What works for you when you use git on windows ?

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:15:25 EDT 2009

Hi Thibaut,

I use msysgit 1.6.2 configured to run with openssl (plink gave me
problems in the past with msysgit < 1.6) and I choose "Run Git from
the windows command prompt" when asked for adjustments of the PATH.
Also, I choose "Commit line endings as they are" just to have control
of what and how I am committing.

--
Daniele Alessandri
http://www.clorophilla.net/blog/