[Ironruby-core] What works for you when you use git on windows ?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Apr 15 06:44:01 EDT 2009

I use msysgit with openssl.. that works properly for me.
The thing is that when the installer asks you how much it can mess with your
system. that you choose the second option so you can use it with powershell
or cmd
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim

Sent from Antwerp, Flemish Region, Belgium

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Thibaut Barrère <thibaut.barrere at gmail.com