[Ironruby-core] Namespace Conflict System.Linq

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 14 18:16:02 EDT 2009

Yes, they are going to merge. However, I'm pretty sure there's no good way to get rid of the warnings without us having to rewrite the namespaces of Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll. If you really want to get rid of those warnings, you can grab IronRuby from http://dlr.codeplex.com, which has current IronRuby bits working against a rewritten version of Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll.