[Ironruby-core] [patch] Fixes for Array#[]=

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:45:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've just committed my first patch to IronRuby on my forked
repository, this is the URL for the diff:

http://github.com/nrk/ironruby/commit/7b819d65bd26c0642f88ab30e8ccc17d9e625fcf

This patch fixes 4 failures in core/array/element_set_spec.rb, namely:

Array#[]= inserts the given elements with [range] which the range is zero-width
Array#[]= inserts the given elements with [start, length] which length is zero
Array#[]= inserts the given elements with [range] which the range has
negative width
Array#[]= with [index, count] inserts other section in place defined by idx

The patch itself is nothing special, but it is needed to run
ironruby-hpricot out of the box on IronRuby.

Thanks,
Daniele

--
Daniele Alessandri