[Ironruby-core] Problem checking out iron ruby source

Antti Karanta antti.karanta at napa.fi
Tue Apr 14 03:49:22 EDT 2009

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 21:45:21 +0300, Shri Borde
<Shri.Borde-0li6OtcxBFHby3iVrkZq2A at xxx> wrote:

> No idea. Can you clone any other GIT repo?

   No, iron ruby is my first contact with git. Now that you mentioned it I
tried to clone a random project from github and it gives the same error,
so the problem is probably with my git installation.

> Did you Google for it?

   Yes, but didn't find anything that would solve the problem. There were
some reports of the same problem on different projects, but no solution.

> Btw, I found that the GIT tutorial at
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/gittutorial.html is very
> helpful for ramping up on GIT concepts.

   Thanks. I'll take a look once I get the basic cloning working...

          ::Antti::