[Ironruby-core] Linq syntax?

Stefan Dobrev stefan.dobrev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:33:48 EDT 2009

I was just going to post about this. Currently it is not possible to call
the extension methods in System::Linq::Enumerable and
System::Linq::Queryable.

>>> require 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
=> true
>>> include System::Linq
=> Object
>>> Queryable
=> System::Linq::Queryable
>>> Queryable.where
:0:in `CallSite.Target': wrong number of arguments (1 for 2147483647)
(ArgumentError)