[Ironruby-core] Requesting contributions to IronRuby

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 6 00:26:37 EDT 2009

Fixing the tags for IO.popen sounds fine.

Once you get a few changes in, it will be more useful to focus on bugs affecting specific real-world apps since that enables real, useful scenarios. However, starting off fixing RubySpec tags is good too as a ramp-up activity since the problems are narrowed down, and you don't have to debug some large app or framework.