[Ironruby-core] Code Review: gitpull3
jdeville at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 3 18:20:49 EDT 2009
FYI Code review.
tfpt review "/shelveset:gitpull3;REDMOND\jdeville"
Pulls in Shri and Jim's changes from git:
Some more changes. Mostly closing bugs and adding .NET interop tests. Commit range is 90392fff to a39daeae on git://github.com/jredville/ironruby.git. I rebased this time, so you should be able to just grab that range and see only my diffs.
* closing Rubyforge 15060
* [#24589] $PROGRAM_NAME in 'English' not working now fixed
* making $0 the same object as $PROGRAM_NAME and adding specs for it. Closes [#24589] $PROGRAM_NAME in 'English' not working
* closing Rubyforge [#15061] tracking: create generic interface type
* closing RubyForge [#15651] NoMethodError expected when calling the private method 'initialize' of a ruby class
* added protected method invocation specs. Closes Rubyforge [#19118] Protected members not available when inheriting from CLR type
* adding regression test for [#19872] IComparableOps.CompareTo throws argument error when type is Decimal
* added reference support to csc.bat
* closing [#17467] Accessing IronRuby method from C#
* closing [#19950] Dir.glob doesn't handle **
* closing [#20027] Formatting float to string produces incorrectly &amp;amp;quot;Infinity&amp;amp;quot;
* closing [#20043] creating a generic type when the type is an interface
* closing [#20052] Calculating 3.0/2.0 produces NaN
* closing Rubyforge [#20263] Dir.glob doesn't handle missing folders
* closing [#20410] GetKCodeName
* adding test to ensure that File.stat returns a File::Stat object
* closing Rubyforge [#20640] Calling File.open with an integer (File descriptor overload) causes the File.open site to be unusable
* closing Rubyforge [#20664] Respecting visibility of methods. Also fixes a compilation error due to multiple IInterface definitions
* Closing RubyForge [#20665] Can't use an indexer on a WPF ResourceDictionary
* removing a tag for predefined
* closing Rubyforge [#21943] NullRef exception thrown while comparing a list containing elements with overriden ==
* closing Rubyforge [#21995] kind_of? not working with when extend is used
* recommiting some changes that were reverted by the merge. Methinks someone in TFS changed them. This makes describe work with 2 strings for shared behaviors, and it makes csc output #line pragmas
* fixing some more errors from the merge
* Adding class instantiation specs for regular classes with overloaded constructors
* adding regression tests for [#22197] calling super throw Argument Error
* adding StringBuilder specs to get rid of test_basic.rb. Also added equal_clr_string matcher
* refactor specs to use the equal_clr_string matcher
* basic string specs to remove test_basic.rb
* added more string specs to get rid of test_basic. Also adds field specs
* adding some basic event add and remove specs
* added event invocation specs
YAML should allow spaces. eg the trailing \s\t in YAML.load("!timestamp '2009-03-22 00:00:00\s\t'") is allowed
Changed igem.bat, irake.bat, etc to work in dev environment where ir.exe is not in the path
File.expand_path("~") should throw ArgumentError is HOME is not set
make orig_name, comment, and split close and finish
compile error when pull form irmain, merge in zlib
spec for finish, close, oriname, and trying to DRY orig_name and comment
make orig_name, comment, close, and finish passed spec.
File.readable? should return false if the given filename does not exist
File.delete should be able to delete a read-only file. This is implemented by making the file writable first. This is the only solution I could find.
Added debugger visualizer for RubyObject so that VS will display the result of to_s in the Watch window.
Adds the wrapper script Merlin\Main\Test\Scritps\ir.cmd so that the Legacy tests (Ruby\Scripts\test.bat) can pass without any failures.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 95693 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core