[Ironruby-core] defined?(xxx) behaves differently when called from Silverlight

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 2 21:02:28 EDT 2009

Woops, hit send too soon. I just tested it out on a Mac in FF3 and Safari3, and nothing blew up and the console rendered fine. You're future mail said things work, so I guess I'm just confirming that your prior installation was all-sorts-of-crazy.

Also, Chiron on the Mac wouldn't cause this, as Chiron simply serves a XAP file, and has nothing to do with the actual running of the SL app.

~js