[Ironruby-core] FYI review - Jirapong's fixes for GzipFile#finish

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 2 15:08:22 EDT 2009

FYI review only...

This is Jirapong's change. A big thanks to Jirapong for his first contribution to IronRuby! Looking forward to many more!

I have pushed it to my fork. The individual commits are shown below, but there will be a bit of noise as Jirapong bounced questions off me. I should probably have squashed his individual commits into one to remove the noise. Might do that for the next round...

http://github.com/shri/ironruby/commit/88a3902ffa3eb2f6fb145142f144796e7a021602   http://github.com/shri/ironruby/commit/24b069c0a8f1448977dd0f6b1f7ae7f7b556ab18
http://github.com/shri/ironruby/commit/ec7270c2934c81a88dcc4ce274db6404ec2c7153  - My code review

GitDiff.bat c9a26adb7c443afc192514c72806e95b178d5088 c71e026eca1134d77a87bd792b1d93c60e32bf81

GzipFile#finish should close the GzipReader/GzipWriter, but not the underlying IO object.