[Ironruby-core] [patch] agdlr: Fix for Package.NormalizePath

Jb Evain jb at nurv.fr
Wed Apr 1 14:37:01 EDT 2009

On 4/1/09, Jimmy Schementi <Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com> wrote:
> No major reason ... they are small enough to be considered bug reports, so I have no problem making the fixes. FYI, I have to be more careful with substantial  improvements/features, for the same reason that IronRuby.dll or the DLR can't accept contributions, but I hope to have a clearer message on contributions in the future.

Cool. I don't particularly care that my own personal patch is applied,
I care about having the feature working. So if you guys prefer bug
reports I can submit bugs reports.

>  I don't have moonlight on any of my machines to test it out (though I trust you =P). Can you point me at instructions for setting up Moonlight? I have a Ubuntu VM , or is there another distro I should use since you're testing more on it (SUSE I assume?).

I use openSUSE, but there's no reason you couldn't make it work
Ubuntu. You would have to setup Mono from svn, I suggest using:

There's some instructions for Moonlight here:

But it's not always up to date as we are currently changing things a
lot. Don't hesitate to ask on moonlight-list  for help, or contact me

Jb Evain  <jb at nurv.fr>