[Ironruby-core] [patch] agdlr: Fix for Package.NormalizePath

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 1 14:12:30 EDT 2009

No major reason ... they are small enough to be considered bug reports, so I have no problem making the fixes. FYI, I have to be more careful with substantial  improvements/features, for the same reason that IronRuby.dll or the DLR can't accept contributions, but I hope to have a clearer message on contributions in the future.

I don't have moonlight on any of my machines to test it out (though I trust you =P). Can you point me at instructions for setting up Moonlight? I have a Ubuntu VM , or is there another distro I should use since you're testing more on it (SUSE I assume?).

~js