[Ironruby-core] agdlr test w/ ruby string

Jb Evain jb at nurv.fr
Wed Apr 1 09:15:31 EDT 2009

Hey,

Moonlight currently fails the following agldr test:

it 'verifies SetProperty works' do
  new_ctl = HtmlPage.Document.CreateElement('div')
  new_value = "This is added by Merlin SL Test!"
  new_ctl.SetProperty("innerHTML", new_value)
  new_ctl.GetProperty("innerHTML").should.equal new_value.to_clr_string
end

it passes if I change the SetProperty line to:

  new_ctl.SetProperty("innerHTML", new_value.to_clr_string)

SetProperty's signature is `void SetProperty(string name, object
value)`, so I'd except it to convert the name "innerHTML" to a
clr_string, but not the value argument.

Is IronRuby doing some conversion here, or is it Silverlight doing
interesting things when marshalling the value?

--
Jb Evain  <jb at nurv.fr>