[Ironruby-core] lol.. google undo send definitely is a fad

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 1 00:33:13 EDT 2009

No, the retraction is a different (and thoroughly retarded) feature.  You can actually create a send rule that applies a delay based on all sorts of criteria.  See http://ironcurt.typepad.com/p/sendrule.png for a screen shot of the rule.

The "retraction" isn't a totally ridiculous feature, but I always smirk when I see a "Manager X has recalled an email" message...