[Ironruby-core] Presentation

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 30 11:36:16 EDT 2008

Loved the Borat photo and the Duck!

But to be fair, your IsCool function could have been written:

public bool IsCool() { return m_name.Contains("0"); }

And the new C# 3.0 Property stuff would have let you write:

public string Name { get; set; }

I used to use these kinds of arguments for C# 2.0, but Anders keeps on making it harder to continue doing so :)