[Ironruby-core] Code Review: rubyspec4

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:17:36 EDT 2008

The key to fixing your line endings is to use "git-config core.autocrlf
true" and "git-config core.safecrlf true".
I believe this is now the default for msysgit at least as of
Git-preview20080301.exe.
What this does is convert line endings to crlf on the way out of git (i.e.
into your working files) and back to lf only on the way back in.
That way our windows apps don't complain (or sneakily add the cr back in)
and the git repository stays clean for unix users.
Pete