[Ironruby-core] Code Review: rubyspec4

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 29 13:44:21 EDT 2008

Grr. I was afraid that is why Curt had no changes. I think that is Git doing auto line endings. I'll need to research that to figure out how to handle it.

Regarding tracking bugs, the MSpec tag format has a place for comments. I took them out in the past when we had issues, but we can try again. The format is tag(comment):string

JD