[Ironruby-core] Backtrace supported?

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:57:16 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

Sorry, I got confused by your tests and RubySpecs

E:\IronRuby\trunk\build\release>rake mspec:core Exception
(in E:/IronRuby/trunk)

Finished in 8.744558 seconds

21 files, 40 examples, 40 expectations, 0 failures, 0 errors

However, I had a quick look at what was included.  backtrace_spec.rb
is empty.  Git commit notification seems to imply its waiting for
someone to write it :)

Are many of the specs empty? I assume they are a work in progress...

Thanks

Ben