[Ironruby-core] RubyModule CreateAnonymousModule - NotImplementedException

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 27 08:53:47 EDT 2008

Just been playing around with IronRuby, however I am hitting an issue
with RubyModule.CreateAnonymousModule() - basically, it hasn't been
implemented yet :)

// Ruby constructor:
public static RubyModule/*!*/
CreateAnonymousModule([NotNull]BlockParam/*!*/ block, RubyClass/*!*/
self) {
  // TODO:
  throw new NotImplementedException();

You have implemented another method:
public static RubyModule/*!*/ CreateAnonymousModule(RubyClass/*!*/ self) {
   return self.ExecutionContext.DefineModule(SymbolId.Empty);

But I don't know how to to implement with relation to the block.  Is
it just not supported yet?

If you could provide me with any help that would be great, its really
blocking me at the moment.