[Ironruby-core] Code Review: RandomRubyFixes01

Oleg Tkachenko olegtk at microsoft.com
Sun Sep 21 18:26:28 EDT 2008

I wonder why you removed spec comments from TimeOps? Not that I object that, just curious if our convention is not to include such things into the code.
Also you marked some methods in Marshal as private, while a bunch of them still left with no access modifier, I think we should be more consistent here and mark everything with explicit access modifiers.

Otherwise looks great.
--
Oleg