[Ironruby-core] Code Review: remove_old_spec

Srivatsn Narayanan srivatsn at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 15 17:16:15 EDT 2008

There is a "Tests Not in a list" testlist in the vsmdi. Its there because some hosting tests don't belong to any testlist. I'll talk to sesh about cleaning it up but can you remove this manually in the meanwhile (as in using notepad). This screws up SNAP otherwise.

Otherwise it looks good. Go ahead with it after fixing the vsmdi.