[Ironruby-core] Assertions running RubySpec

Srivatsn Narayanan srivatsn at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 11 14:07:56 EDT 2008

You probably have an older version of rubyspec and ironruby-tags. The rakefile asks you to get it from git://github.com/jflam but the latest version is in git://github.com/ironruby. I've seen the jflam version throw asserts with the latest version but the other one shouldn't. It might still fail with an error or two since ironruby-tags hasn't been updated in a while. I'll do that soon.