[Ironruby-core] Experiences building IronRuby from source

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 10 18:44:12 EDT 2008

You don't need the Silverlight SDK installed ... just the Silverlight Runtime. If you look at the value of $SilverlightSdkPath, it should point to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\2.0.30523.8" ... if so, then you build will succeed for Silverlight. If not, then you should make it point to that path.

IF you don't have Silverlight installed, then you shouldn't be building for Silverlight =P