[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on Mono

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Tue Sep 2 18:33:29 EDT 2008

hey there Wim,

I just finished reviewing Seo's recent postings and it looks like
IronRuby currently requires a Mono from subversion.  We'd be happy to
walk you through the process on #mono (irc.gimp.net).  If you're
familiar with ye olde autotools build system, you can grab the source
from svn and go.

$ svn co svn://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk/mono
$ cd mono
$ svn co svn://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk/mcs
$ wget -O ~/.devenv http://www.colliertech.org/~cjac/scripts/_devenv.sh
$ . ~/.devenv
$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=$HOME/opt
$ make