[Ironruby-core] Mono fixes committed

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Tue Sep 2 18:02:24 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 05:21:17AM +0900, Seo Sanghyeon wrote:
> Thanks to Jim Deville, I got a SVN commit permission yesterday. I have
> committed Mono fixes, so current SVN trunk should build with Mono SVN
> trunk (sorry, you can't build with Mono 1.9.x.)
>
> r129: Do not use *.csproj which contains Windows paths
> r130: Change the visibility of NodeFlags enum to workaround a Mono bug
> r131: Add missing references

Seo, have you tried using xbuild to interpret the .csproj files?  I
hear it's a pretty good implementation of the msbuild stack.  Or at
least it's coming along well :)

http://www.mono-project.com/Microsoft.Build

PoC at Novell is Michael Hutchinson (mhutch on #mono)

code is here:

http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/viewvc/trunk/mcs/class/Microsoft.Build.Engine/
http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/viewvc/trunk/mcs/class/Microsoft.Build.Framework/
http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/viewvc/trunk/mcs/class/Microsoft.Build.Tasks/