[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on Mono

Wim Vander Schelden wim at fixnum.org
Tue Sep 2 17:50:07 EDT 2008

Ok, these patches get me past the errors I got earlier, but a few steps
further I run into this:

./utils/helpers.cs(37,20): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match
for `System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod.DynamicMethod(string, System.Type,
System.Type[], System.Reflection.Module)' has some invalid arguments
/usr/lib/mono/2.0/mscorlib.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous
error)
./utils/helpers.cs(37,20): error CS1503: Argument 4: Cannot convert type
`bool' to `System.Reflection.Module'
Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 12 warnings

I'm using Mono 1.9.1.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Seo Sanghyeon <sanxiyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/9/3 Wim Vander Schelden <wim at fixnum.org>:
> > Has anyone else tried running a recent version on Mono?
>
> Yes, please use patches here:
> http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/download/IronRuby/<http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/%7Etinuviel/download/IronRuby/>
>
> --
> Seo Sanghyeon